qamk UPDATE: LPD release additional details on fatal Anderson Street shooting

General discussion on Indian Investments, asset allocations, investing for a goal, news, updates
Post Reply
User avatar
RanandyAspit
Posts: 190
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2025 4:25 pm

qamk UPDATE: LPD release additional details on fatal Anderson Street shooting

Post by RanandyAspit »

Beym Celebrating Galentine s Day at the Galentine s Day Market
Woman charged with child porn is a jail contract worker, not employeeFebruary 24, 2021 WTVQ News Desk, UPD stanley cups ATE POSTED 3:45 P.M. FEB. 24, 2021NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. WTVQ A woman originally described as an employee of the Madison County Detention Center when she was charged with possession of child pornography is not an employee of the jail, the Kentucky State Police clarified Wednesday.The woman, Jana Riley, is a contract worker, not an employee. She had child sexual abuse material on a personally owned cellular phone. The material was located during an internal investigation stanley cup relating to a separate incident.ORIGINAL STORY POSTED 5 P.M. TUESDAY, FEB. 23, 2021NICHOLASVILLE, Ky. WTVQ A Nicholasville woman who works at the Madison County Detention Center is accused of having child pornography on her personal cell phone, according to Kentucky State Police.The investigation began into 41-year-old Jana Riley, after authorities received information from the jail that she allegedly had child sexual abuse material on a personally owned cellular phone, according to KSP stanley cupe .Investigators say the child porn was found during an unrelated internal jail investigation.KSP says Riley was charged with one count of promoting a minor under 16 in a sexual performance, which is a Class B Felony.She was taken to the Jessamine County Detention Center.聽Categories: Featured, Local News, NewsTags: Arrested, Child Sexual Abuse, jana rileyFacebookPinterestTwitterLinkedin Leave a Reply Cancel Jhvh Some people are seeking out a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine after getting J amp;J shot
CNN 鈥斅燭he Trump campaign continued to push false claims about聽Haitian immigrants聽in Springfield, Ohio, even afte stanley cup r a top city leader told a campaign staffer for its vice presidential nominee ahead of this months presidential debate the rumors were baseless, the citys mayor said, confirming a聽Wall Street Journal report.A staffer of vice presidential candidate JD Vance called Springfield Cit stanley mexico y Manager Bryan Heck on September 9 and asked if there was any truth in rumors that Haitian immigrants were taking and eating pets in Springfield, Heck told the Journal. He asked point-blank, Are the rumors true of pets being taken and eaten Heck told the outlet. I told him no. There was no verifiable evidence or reports to show this was true. I told them these claims were baseless. Yes, that call was made, Springfield Mayor Rob Rue told CNNs stanley cup Laura Coates Live Thursday. The answer was given, and what has happened since then has happened. CNN has made repeated attempts to reach Heck for comment.During the debate the day after the city official discredited the rumor, former President Donald Trump parroted the false claim that Haitian immigrants in Springfield are聽stealing and eating local pets, casting the Midwestern community into an聽unwelcome national spotlight聽that has stoked threats of violence against its residents.Since the September 10 debate, Springfield has received more than 35 threats of violence, including bomb threats, according to the mayor, which has prompted聽evacuati
Post Reply

Return to “Indian Investments General & News”